Micro 4/3 Micro 4/3 samples

25802805318_b017bece53_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Northern Majestic - Bow - Side View by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Built in 2004, the German [a first for me] flagged, 75,590 gt 300m Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt container ship, the Northern Majestic [IMO 9252565] departing the Patrick Stevedores operated No. 8 NQ berth at Fremantle Port
on January 12, 2018. Her last port of call was Adelaide in South Australia and she departing for Singapore.

She was attended to by Mediterranean Shipping Company whilst in the Port of Fremantle.

a green place near my home
Weihspie23_bearbeitet-1.jpg

39814410562_744418075c_o.jpg
Next Stop Bremer Bay - {Day 08-08} by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Next stop Bremer Bay. The dirt was about to come to an end for the day with bitumen to be my friend whilst battling into headwinds through to Bremer. There is always something every day it seems to take the edge of the enjoyment of riding. BTW that water bag was repositioned :)

39819664472_f31d8e0a29_o.jpg
Bremer North Exchange - {Day 08-09} by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Connecting people across Australia, across the world. This tower, Bremer North very much reflects the technologies of the past with microwaves and repeating dishes. Interesting there is no obvious mobile phone transmitters on this tower.

28126192389_e4e059f596_o.jpg
Pallinup River - {Day 09-06} by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The Pallinup at the point if flows under the South Coast Highway. It had been my intention to pull off here and head into the Pallinup Nature Reserve to camp for the night but as it was too early in the day so I continued south taking some kilometres off tomorrow's ride.

Back