Might get busier here?

I am not sure what will become of mu-34.com or nikoncafe.com, but it sounds like this may be a nice place to hang out if things do go south at either or both of these sites. I wish no ill on them, but the prevailing winds from many members is not necessarily blowing in a favorable direction for them, so like @Darmok N Jalad , I'll hold my place, albeit with a capital letter for my forum name (was in a hurry and forgot to capitalize the "R").

--Ken

A quick FYI for the guys just signing up tonight from MU-43.... the default style here is "Really Dark", if you want a light style like you may be used then in the footer click on the "Really Dark" link to select the "Light Theme"
I like Really Blue and Dark. Need to decide which one to try for a while :)

We’re going to ruin this place.
It's survived me since 2010.

I am sad to see Amin hand over his sites. I was on Ziforums (as Admin), Leicaplace (Moderator), Seriouscompacts, and his SLR website that he converted to mu-43.com.

Nikoncafe was around for long before Amin took it over, not sure how the members there will handle the "corporate take-over".

It's survived me since 2010.

I am sad to see Amin hand over his sites. I was on Ziforums (as Admin), Leicaplace (Moderator), Seriouscompacts, and his SLR website that he converted to mu-43.com.

Nikoncafe was around for long before Amin took it over, not sure how the members there will handle the "corporate take-over".
The response at the café has been cautious, but mixed. Not quite as dramatic as mu-43 IMHO.

--Ken

For the Sci Fi Fans-

Kevin runs a Sci Fi forum, the link also under about Cameraderie.
200.gif

Quiet, quiet, they might think I'm a sci-fi geek or something. 🤣

Back