Minimalism and abstract

DSCF0507_DxO.JPEG

Yeah this was a lucky shot. Most of the sky was that dark cloud mass when I heard and saw the plane through another opening. I had a second or two to zoom out and frame the shot. I'm very happy with the result.

Excellent thread!

Ok, I have one...

chili_latte1400.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's titled "Chili Latte"

I am a home-made chili Connoisseur. Your looking at the dirty chili pot in the kitchen sink.
You know, when you fill it with hot water to give it that icky sort of preliminary forensic rinse?
With a squirt of DAWN soap in the hot water.

Ok, I might have been drinking.
:popcorm2:

I think it was the Xpro1 or maybe the XE-1, and likely the 16mm prime.

Excellent thread!

Ok, I have one...

View attachment 29919

It's titled "Chili Latte"

I am a home-made chili Connoisseur. Your looking at the dirty chili pot in the kitchen sink.
You know, when you fill it with hot water to give it that icky sort of preliminary forensic rinse?
With a squirt of DAWN soap in the hot water.

Ok, I might have been drinking.
:popcorm2:

I think it was the Xpro1 or maybe the XE-1, and likely the 16mm prime.

Looks like something from space! haha Really cool looking! Drinking or not really nice shot!

There have been a number of "minimal" or "minimalism" threads started. This is the only one with more than one page. I thought perhaps these ibis going somewhere might fit. They went in groups, this was the only one where the group was small enough to fit the f/l allowed me by my camera. Foggy, lovely morning, it was.

C36966EE-EE0B-4E97-A34D-EAAFFCD1A13C.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back