Minimalism and abstract

P8280084-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Technically correct, but not near as much fun. 😀 try the red pill next time.🤣
That's what my Doctor reckons most people say when he asks a new patient what medications they are taking - "a blue pill in the morning, a red one at lunchtime and a green one at night." IOW, they have absolutely no idea what they are taking, or why!

Walter, I take about 12+ different medications a day, some multiple times. It pays to know exactly what I'm taking, and for what.

BTW, I know that you're joking.

Much more importantly, how are you today?
I saw your post at the other place - OUCH!

That's what my Doctor reckons most people say when he asks a new patient what medications they are taking - "a blue pill in the morning, a red one at lunchtime and a green one at night." IOW, they have absolutely no idea what they are taking, or why!

Walter, I take about 12+ different medications a day, some multiple times. It pays to know exactly what I'm taking, and for what.

BTW, I know that you're joking.

Much more importantly, how are you today?
I saw your post at the other place - OUCH!
Thanks. I still feel like I was beat up, but that will gradually subside. The lung has been reinflated and I am waiting for the tube to be removed. Broken ribs will just take time to heal too. It hurts to move, but if I lay still I can get comfortable.

The poll of the nurses here is : Zorro mask or Wesley (Dread Pirate Roberts) mask??

Last edited:
Back