Minimalism and abstract

AbstractIII.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

No I can see the specs. The 1/8000 shutter threw me. Most people wouldn't have chosen such a high shutter Normally. I figured it was a semi auto mode ie [ A ] the camera chose the shutter is what I'm getting at. Everything else I can see in the exif

Thanks

For your 3rd child a deck of cards, a good book, your tablet etc.
Currently we don't have plans beyond two... No reason to start hoarding...

And I'm still bored..:
20220916_165150-01.jpeg
20220916_171945-01.jpeg

Luckily I'm not the one doing the work here, I'm just a psychological crutch...

I am extremely bored at the maternity ward, waiting for our second son to be born, and this bugger keeps staring at me from the wall
View attachment 336261
You did the easy part ...

Your good lady wife has been, and will be, doing the hard part ...

Hope all goes well, and may your new son be born well and healthy.

You did the easy part ...

Your good lady wife has been, and will be, doing the hard part ...

Hope all goes well, and may your new son be born well and healthy.
It's amazing our spouses go through all that and do it willingly. The boredom we shared, the pain I couldn't help with, other than convince her it's time for an epidural.

Our second son let out his first scream at 23:33 local time last night. At least all hands and legs, fingers and toes were there. He did seem a bit suspicious of his new surroundings though.

It's amazing our spouses go through all that and do it willingly. The boredom we shared, the pain I couldn't help with, other than convince her it's time for an epidural.

Our second son let out his first scream at 23:33 local time last night. At least all hands and legs, fingers and toes were there. He did seem a bit suspicious of his new surroundings though.
Congratulations to you and your family.
Now the world awaits baby pictures :)

Back