Fuji Mint Fuji 90

Tim Williams

All-Pro
Name
Tim Williams
I'm going to pass this along because if it's still there in the morning I will buy it if I feel like I do now. Mint 90 for 649.00 on FM forums. This is how I get my a** in trouble. I have spent way to much money on the Holidays and I'm thinking it may be a little to long for my kit. But Man do I want to pull the trigger.FS: Fujifilm XF 90mm F2 WR - Mint!

Enjoy it. For the time I had one, it was very nice. I needed more flexibility so I traded it in for a 50-140. If I could afford to keep it as the occasional sharp knife, I would.

I still have not put my 55-200 on the market. I don't think I will need it as I've only put it on my camera a handful of times, yet that's a FL I don't have covered without it. There will be no 50-140 for some time.

I still have not put my 55-200 on the market. I don't think I will need it as I've only put it on my camera a handful of times, yet that's a FL I don't have covered without it. There will be no 50-140 for some time.
When I am in this situation, I think hard on the few shots I would get with a lens I rarely use. Of those shots are there any you couldn't live without. And in this case, are the keepers shots which you could get with a 50-230? If they are, you could sell the 55-200, pick up a used 50-230, and still pocket some money.

That was my first thought but now I'm thinking of selling it and getting the 50 f2 to complete my prime kit and if I need anything longer I will break out the 80-200 and the D300. I still get along with it pretty well.

Well the 90 just came in and the first thing I noticed beside the fact it is in great shape is it clunks inside. I have looked this up and it seems some what normal. Is it? It bugs me.

If it's on the camera and the camera is on it wont rattle. Focus motor or some magical crap going on in there I guess. That's what Rockwell says anyway. It must be true, right! Lol. Still bugs me.

And the 90 patiently waits. I'm having enough fun with the 35 that I haven't missed it, and after a month with the 35 on my camera I'm going to have an adjustment shooting anything else.

Back