Leica Monochrom and Noctilux 0.95 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

D

dalethorn

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
CANCELING Monochrom and Noctilux 0.95

Prices
CANCELING and replacing with separate posts.

Ships to
USA

Description
CANCELING and replacing with separate posts.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
UPS or FedEx.

Shipping charge
$100 per item.

Handling time
One day.

References
Username dalethorn on numerous sites.

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Did you get tired of them?

I love the camera and lens, especially the lens, but I sold my X Vario in advance of getting the MM and Noctilux, which I regret. The MM/Noc are 3 pounds to carry all day, and I don't use a neck strap or photographer backpack etc. So I've ordered the T with the 58 mm zoom lens and that should be a good replacement for the X Vario and MM/Noc.

The Nocti is definitely a chunk of glass. Of course with the T and the zoom you will lose the low-light capabilities.

The best combination for light weight and versatility with low-light capability is either an M body with a 35 or 50 Summilux or Summicron or the T with 23 Summicron (or an X2).

The Nocti is definitely a chunk of glass. Of course with the T and the zoom you will lose the low-light capabilities. The best combination for light weight and versatility with low-light capability is either an M body with a 35 or 50 Summilux or Summicron or the T with 23 Summicron (or an X2).

I've had the X1, the Nikon Coolpix 'A', and a few other cameras with fixed 28 to 50 mm (135 effective) focal lengths. I've gotten a lot of very nice images with those cameras, but looking back to my X Vario and my current (soon to be sold) Panasonic GM1 with the 12-32 (24-64 mm) kit lens, I realize where I get the most satisfaction. So it's full steam ahead with the 'T' and 18-58 zoom lens.

Back