Fuji More motor racing photos with the Fujinon 50-140/2.8

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
I've had reasonable succees with the EM1 and 40-150 Pro as well. It's good to see mirrorless improving their CAF. I just wish lenses like the 50-140 and 40/150 weren't so big and heavy. For me, it makes traveling with them quite a chore, resulting in limited usage.

Stephen S

Veteran
Feb 14, 2014
East Bay, Northern California
Stephen Scharf
I've had reasonable succees with the EM1 and 40-150 Pro as well. It's good to see mirrorless improving their CAF. I just wish lenses like the 50-140 and 40/150 weren't so big and heavy. For me, it makes traveling with them quite a chore, resulting in limited usage.
It's funny how relative these things are. I've done motorsports photography at a professional level for over 10 years, and most of that time, I was hauling a Canon 70-200/2.8L, 300/2.8L *and* a Canon 500/4 L IS around, along with a 1D-series body, monopod, etc, etc.

So, to me, the 50-140 on an X-T1 seems really light! ;)

Stephen S

Veteran
Feb 14, 2014
East Bay, Northern California
Stephen Scharf
Yeah, the E-M1 is a really nice camera...I think of it as a mini Canon1D-series. My buddy Mike was shooting with it at the races this weekend, and was very impressed with it...again.

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
Nice shots of some cool cars. Wouldn't feel quite comfortable running those old cars at high speed though...

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom