Attachments

• ImageUploadedByLeicaPlace1378905071.707505.jpg
    ImageUploadedByLeicaPlace1378905071.707505.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 199
  • ImageUploadedByLeicaPlace1378905110.996606.jpg
    ImageUploadedByLeicaPlace1378905110.996606.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 195
Very pretty girl...

The focus looks like it is behind her, or there is some motion blur. Her eyes (yes, I am focused on her eyes...) look a little blurred. I tend to focus on the eyes and let everything else fall as it will. What camera/lens are you using?

For this shot, using an Auto-focus camera: I would have focused on the eyes, used the camera's Focus Lock (page 24 of the manual online)

MANUALS:camera | FUJIFILM X Series & GFX – Global

and then framed the picture. It looks like the Autofocus locked on the center of the image- the background, and NOT the subject's eyes.

NOW- with a manual focus rangefinder camera, you would do much the same thing. Focus on the eyes with the split-image, then frame the picture.

"Leicaplace" is primarily for Leica and Leica compatible film and digital cameras. Canon made cameras that used Leica lenses, and lenses for Leica. They got out of that business in .... 1968. But, my Canon rangefinders are still going strong.

You'll find a lot of photography enthusiast here, happy to share experience and tips.

But you will have to put up with me attempting to convert you to a Leica user!

Oh my goodness I didn't even realize, I was just looking for photography apps and didn't put two and two together lol thanks yet again!

Back