Fuji More Updated X20 Photos

From what little I can tell (and its pretty little), the X20 low light characteristics look pretty similar to the X10. The handful of shots at ISO 2000 look pretty good, a little gritty but good. But the one low light shot I found at 3200 looks quite noisy. My impression of the X10 was always that it topped out somewhere in the 2000-2500 range but that 3200 was a step too far. With waaaay too little information to form any hard conclusions, that's the very preliminary impression these shots give as well. The images certainly have that nice Fuji look though, so the X-Trans seems to translate pretty well in the smaller sensor...

-Ray

Just an obvious snark: quite a bit of the "lead with the babe" thing going on there. ;)

They are great photos though, no doubt! Superb feel to them, as well. I'd say the x-trans sensors likely help with that ...

Just an obvious snark: quite a bit of the "lead with the babe" thing going on there. ;)

They are great photos though, no doubt! Superb feel to them, as well. I'd say the x-trans sensors likely help with that ...

Haha, strangely enough, the female form shot at ISO100 in high contrast light with motion is EXACTLY the intended application that I'd have for the X20. Very glad for these samples. :)

Back