Morning

Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
Just a couple. I woke early this morning but by the time ablutions (mine and Tom's) were done, it was too late to get to beach or lake for what looked like a magic sunrise. I caught it as it was coming up over the farmland nearby (K-5 + FA43)

View attachment 55415
Farmland Sunrise by kyte50, on Flickr

I was persistent, though, and decided to head in to the beach in any case, just in case something decent would present itself. (X100)

Nobbys 220612 by kyte50, on Flickr

And I liked the reflections in the wet sand. (XZ-1)

Reflected Cloud by kyte50, on Flickr

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
You certainly picked the right morning - simply beautiful. How wonderful to see this first thing, and I'm guessing it's not too far away from where you live.

Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
Very nice set, Sue! And three different cameras to boot.
Thanks, Chuck! Yeah, can't help myself, since I got the Lowepro Passport sling, I take nearly everything with me :) Failed to use the F550 or the GRD3 today :)

Sue,
Those are Photographs.
LOL! thank you, Pelao...

You certainly picked the right morning - simply beautiful. How wonderful to see this first thing, and I'm guessing it's not too far away from where you live.
The first shot is about 2 minutes away by car, and the rest about 20 minutes :) I'm lucky to live in what is effectively an extremely large country town, or a very small city, depending on how you look at it. I live close to the edge of town, near the bush, but the beach and city are no distance at all. I could not live in the kind of place I do now, in Sydney, and get anywhere near a beach in 20 minutes. Its only 10 minutes to the lake, as well. I count myself very lucky.

Reactions: BBW

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom