Morning

Just a couple. I woke early this morning but by the time ablutions (mine and Tom's) were done, it was too late to get to beach or lake for what looked like a magic sunrise. I caught it as it was coming up over the farmland nearby (K-5 + FA43)

View attachment 55415
Farmland Sunrise by kyte50, on Flickr

I was persistent, though, and decided to head in to the beach in any case, just in case something decent would present itself. (X100)

7416839044_53d671d08e_b.jpg

Nobbys 220612 by kyte50, on Flickr

And I liked the reflections in the wet sand. (XZ-1)
7416888856_d8b25407ed_b.jpg

Reflected Cloud by kyte50, on Flickr

Very nice set, Sue! And three different cameras to boot.
Thanks, Chuck! Yeah, can't help myself, since I got the Lowepro Passport sling, I take nearly everything with me :) Failed to use the F550 or the GRD3 today :)

Sue,
Those are Photographs.
LOL! thank you, Pelao...

You certainly picked the right morning - simply beautiful. How wonderful to see this first thing, and I'm guessing it's not too far away from where you live.

The first shot is about 2 minutes away by car, and the rest about 20 minutes :) I'm lucky to live in what is effectively an extremely large country town, or a very small city, depending on how you look at it. I live close to the edge of town, near the bush, but the beach and city are no distance at all. I could not live in the kind of place I do now, in Sydney, and get anywhere near a beach in 20 minutes. Its only 10 minutes to the lake, as well. I count myself very lucky.

Back