Fuji Moving on from Fuji

Landshark

PhotoDog
Name
Bob
Hi guys, I have basically one lens left to sell and then I am moving on from my Fuji experience.
I will keep my X100 though as a reminder of what a good time I had shooting with the Fuji camera systems.
After my last rip to Italy and using both the Fuji XT1 and the Sony RX1R II, I decided other than a P&S, I want to just stay with one system and one chip, so I have gone full on, into the Sony 42meg chip world, picked up a couple of Sony a7R II bodies, a few Zeiss and Sony lenses. While I will admit I will miss the variety of lenses Fuji offers, I have decided to just shoot with a smaller assortment of lenses and see how it goes.
Enjoy your Fuji equipment, they make some really great stuff

No matter how many fan reports and tech reviews we read, it's only by extended trial that we can determine how we'll get along with any system. I just did the same with Olympus micro43, now back to Pentax with K-3ii and a GM1 chaser.

I hope the a7R∙II is the ideal kit for you! :cool:

Funny, i recently sold all of my Fuji APS-C gear and repurchased a E-M5. I kept my Fuji X30 because I like it a lot. I spent the day today hiking and exploring along a river with my wife and dog. I barely noticed the X30/E-M5 kit I was carrying.

^^^Indeed. I have never owned a bad camera. Some just didn't fit my preferences the way I had hoped. I've been spending the past couple of hours going through pics from today's journey with the X30 and E-M5, and I'm very pleased.

Hi guys, I have basically one lens left to sell and then I am moving on from my Fuji experience.
I will keep my X100 though as a reminder of what a good time I had shooting with the Fuji camera systems.
After my last rip to Italy and using both the Fuji XT1 and the Sony RX1R II, I decided other than a P&S, I want to just stay with one system and one chip, so I have gone full on, into the Sony 42meg chip world, picked up a couple of Sony a7R II bodies, a few Zeiss and Sony lenses. While I will admit I will miss the variety of lenses Fuji offers, I have decided to just shoot with a smaller assortment of lenses and see how it goes.
Enjoy your Fuji equipment, they make some really great stuff

I am very interested in your experience with Sony and Leica or Viogtlander lens
Since I also have a Fuji Xpro 2 and am considering moving to your same road.
I loved my Sony RX1 but it recently died, sadly.

If you have any samples of your Sony experience I would love to see them or hear about your appraisal of the combos you are using.
Perhaps you already have a post related to that on the forums.
Thanks

Back