Sony Moving to Sony

Antonio Correia

Regular
Apr 6, 2018
Setúbal - Portugal
Antonio Correia
Thank you Bobby Tingle. In fact, I have done it before... silly me. Here, in this forum it is not so obvious as in others ... :)
Sony a7 III is surely doing better than this. But I am very happy with this result. A simple and humble Oly 5 Mark II with a not so humble Oly 75mm f/1.8 ! LR at visual taste ! 👍

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

marlof

Trying to focus
Dec 25, 2010
The Netherlands
Marlof
In my personal opinion, hobbyists like me should worry a bit less about technical perfection (there’s no client expectation to live up to). All modern sensors and modern lenses are way better than 35mm film and lenses were back then, and I didn’t have an issue with those at that time. Vision trumps gear. And who wouldn’t be happy with that lovely portrait?

Last edited:

Antonio Correia

Regular
Apr 6, 2018
Setúbal - Portugal
Antonio Correia
In my personal opinion, hobbyists like me should worry a bit less about technical perfection (there’s no client expectation to live up to). All modern sensors and modern lenses are way better than 35mm film and lenses were back then, and I didn’t have an issue with those at that time. Vision trumps gear. And who wouldn’t be happy with that lovely portrait?

marlof, I couldn't agree more ! 👍
Have you noticed how her eyelashes are blue ? They really are !!!

One more for the day, sorry ! :) This time the humble Panny GX7 with the also humble Oly 12-40 !

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom