Sony Moving to Sony

Hit the image button. Then the link button in the pop up box. Then paste the link and hit insert.

Thank you Bobby Tingle. In fact, I have done it before... silly me. Here, in this forum it is not so obvious as in others ... :)
Sony a7 III is surely doing better than this. But I am very happy with this result. A simple and humble Oly 5 Mark II with a not so humble Oly 75mm f/1.8 ! LR at visual taste ! 👍

2018-12-03%4017.12.20-XL.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

In my personal opinion, hobbyists like me should worry a bit less about technical perfection (there’s no client expectation to live up to). All modern sensors and modern lenses are way better than 35mm film and lenses were back then, and I didn’t have an issue with those at that time. Vision trumps gear. And who wouldn’t be happy with that lovely portrait?

Last edited:
In my personal opinion, hobbyists like me should worry a bit less about technical perfection (there’s no client expectation to live up to). All modern sensors and modern lenses are way better than 35mm film and lenses were back then, and I didn’t have an issue with those at that time. Vision trumps gear. And who wouldn’t be happy with that lovely portrait?

marlof, I couldn't agree more ! 👍
Have you noticed how her eyelashes are blue ? They really are !!!

One more for the day, sorry ! :) This time the humble Panny GX7 with the also humble Oly 12-40 !

marlof, I couldn't agree more ! 👍
Have you noticed how her eyelashes are blue ? They really are !!!

One more for the day, sorry ! :) This time the humble Panny GX7 with the also humble Oly 12-40 !

Lovely photo, Antonio. And in my admittedly somewhat prejudiced opinion, the Lumix GX7 is not a 'humble' camera at all - but one of the better cameras Panasonic produced over the last number of years - and one which really seemed designed for photographer.

Yes Miguel, the GX7 is a good camera. I also like it. I mean... I used to like it until the day it was clumsy damaged on a cleaning sensor operation. :doh:
Now I use an Olympus Mk 5 II and a bunch of Oly and Panasonic lenses and Sony a7 III with Sony lenses.
Thank you for commenting !
:)
Meanwhile...

i-9Tzw7Hc-X2.jpg

Back