Fuji Much thanks to Amin and looking forward to learning more...

danimal

I just want to thank Amin for setting up FujiXSpot and Mu-43 forums. I wouldn't have been able to pick photography back up at my own pace without them. I have to admit, I don't own a Fuji camera, yet. I just recently got a µ4/3 camera. While doing the research I was torn between Fuji and µ4/3. A Fuji X camera is on my short list though, but I figure I'll read over here and learn as much as I can before I acquire something (or maybe I'll be tempted by something in the Marketplace :p).

Thanks again to Amin and other admins for creating great places to collaborate, learn, and be a community.

I couldn't agree with you more danimal. I'd been well out of "serious" photography for years...and hadn't ever thought of buying a digital camera besides my little control-less Canon Elph. Mu43 was a huge help to me and along with the learning, Serious Compacts and now FujiXspot - I've also met so many really wonderful people. :friends:

You've read my mind! I was thinking about the same today. Also about some of the great features of this site (e.g. a 'thanks" button avoiding a ton of thank you follow-up posts; OK. I do realize I am doing the same but my excuse is that I wanted to added a few sentences ;-) ).

Also a big thank you to the many experts who contribute to this forum. I am learning a lot from replies and photos. Thank you!

And of course to our moderators!

Peter

Back