Feedback Multiple Logins

I used to be able to be logged in on both ipads, both computers and my phone, but now, if I am logged in on one, the site seems to log me out on everything else. Its getting really annoying! Please fix. (and yes, I have keep me logged in checked)

I used to be able to be logged in on both ipads, both computers and my phone, but now, if I am logged in on one, the site seems to log me out on everything else. Its getting really annoying! Please fix. (and yes, I have keep me logged in checked)
Has it happened on the same device more than once? The first time you log into the site on each device you'll likely need to login fresh but after that the 'Keep me logged in' option should be at work. When that option is enabled a cookie is set in your device browser for future visits. You're getting prompted to log into your devices after the software update as the cookies would've been reset.

There is nothing in the software that checks to see if somebody is logging in from a different device, just whether they've already logged in and checked the option.

I haven’t been able to visit the site without logging on (again) for some time now. Clicking the ‘keep me logged in’ button makes no difference.

IOS latest version, iPhone and iPad.

Has it happened on the same device more than once? The first time you log into the site on each device you'll likely need to login fresh but after that the 'Keep me logged in' option should be at work. When that option is enabled a cookie is set in your device browser for future visits. You're getting prompted to log into your devices after the software update as the cookies would've been reset.

There is nothing in the software that checks to see if somebody is logging in from a different device, just whether they've already logged in and checked the option.

It was happening before this new update. I just wondered if the software didnt allow you to be logged in on multiple devices simultaneously.

Back