My camera gear rationalization strategy is under way (again!).

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bill Shinnick
About 3 or 4 years ago I decided to get out of mirrorless and just use fixed lens cameras. I settled on a Sony RX10 III for versatility and a Fuji X100T for its style. This was driven largely by my developing Parkinson's Disease and the resulting clumsiness - a sound decision.

In the last 18 months I've fallen off the wagon and have added 5 MFT bodies and 5 lenses (all second hand and reasonably good deals).
I am selling it all - EM-1 + grip, Gx7, GF1 Infrared, EPL-2, G10 and 14-150, 14-42, 20mm, 30mm, 60mm and 100-300.
I'm undecided about the X100T but have picked up a Lumix LX100 and it can in function if not style, replace the Fuji. The RX10 stays.

I will not list the gear here on the forum as I'm in Australia but if you have a particular interest in anything you could PM me and we'll see what can be worked out.

Your reactions are welcomed.

One last comment:- The depleted dopamine levels from PD strip the ability to enjoy things in general and this includes photography so I don't think I'll miss the barely used gear.

Real Name
David
Sorry to hear about your health difficulties.

As to your question, my only comments:
  • The LX100 does have IS, the X100T doesn't.
  • Which feels more comfortable in you hand and that you can hold securely?
  • The size (diameter) of the dials on the top seem pretty close in size, but the aperture ring on the LX100 may be easier to turn.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom