Completed My EPL-3 (plus cash TBD) for your EP-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

woof

Regular
I have a relatively low mileage EPL-3 that I'd like to trade for an EP-3 (black preferred) with some appropriate amount of cash.

EPL-3 is black, has a Franiec grip, has had a glass LCD protector on it from day one, and has no mechanical/electrical/cosmetic issues.

Reason for trade is simply that I prefer the form factor of the EP-3. I just traded my EPL-2 and I miss the larger size frankly. I am loath to give up the 5 frames per second for the EP-3's three, but with an EM-5 on order, I can afford to lose the frame rate for the preferred form factor.

All accessories in excellent condition included with box. Flash has hardly been used and has less than 50 pops on it. Strap has never been used, nor have all other accessories other than the USB cable and charger. We might even save a little on shipping simply by keeping our respective cables assuming all is the same.

In the interests of full disclosure for whatever reason I have an EPM1 manual and CD, but it matters little and the manuals are available online as is the software.

Please consider my feedback as a buyer at MU43 and over at pentaxforums.com. For further references see eBay userid "woodburywarmth".

Thanks for your consideration.

Seaain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back