1. Welcome to Cameraderie.org—a friendly camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My Father-In-Law

Discussion in 'Street and Documentary' started by Ghosthunter, Mar 6, 2011.

1. My nutty father-in-law on holiday last year.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/5503105604/" title="Len by andywest1, on Flickr"> 5503105604_50a7c78f29_b.jpg "1024" height="576" alt="Len" /></a>

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Great wild color Andy! A very powerful portrait.

Which of your former collections of cameras were you using?

• Like Like x 1
  3. s90 on this one!! This was from Tenerife last year. I forgot to process it so i thought I'd have a go :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Thanks Andy, he's wearing an orange shirt, is he fan of Holland or does he have dutch roots? Picture: fantastic, great captured!

5. No, he has no dress sense!! :rofl:

6. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Jul 12, 2010
    Philly, Pa
    Andy, that's one to be proud of. You should check your catalog for more gems.
    Don

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks :friends:

It was just one of those images that i thought i aught to do something with but never got round to it. I have had a day off doing nothing today so it was a good opportunity to see what was on my hard drive!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    This is why I think it's wise not to cull the photo herd too quickly. Thank goodness you didn't Andy.

• Like Like x 1