Fuji MY FAVOURITE PICTURES FROM 2017 USING THE FUJIFILM X SERIES

rav

Regular
Happy new year folks.

In November 2017 I had a meeting with Fujifilm India officials who offered me to use their X series cameras and share my experience about using them on social media sites and my website.

The only expectation from me was my unbiased feedback after using their X series mirror less camera system.The cameras offered to me were their top of the line flagship cameras like X-PRO 2, X100 F, newly released in India the X-E 3 and X-T20 along with their Fujinon 35mm f/2 WR and Fujinon 23mm f/2 WR lenses.

I will in coming days post my user experience reviews using the above mentioned cameras on my website but till then thought why not post some favourite shots of mine using these cameras.

So posted below is the link of my website where I have posted some of my favourite pictures using the Fujifilm X series camera system in 2017.

Special thanks to Fujifilm India and their entire team.

Important notes

1) Pictures posted were clicked with the Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-E3, X-T20 & X100 F

2) Lenses used were Fujinon 35mm f/2 WR and Fujinon 23mm f/2 WR lenses.

3) Pictures posted with the Fujifilm X100 F are with the fixed 23mm lens and in camera digital converter was used for some pictures.

4) All images seen in the post were shot as JPEGS and then transferred via WIFI to my phone & iPAD and minimally edited in Snapseed or VSCO for Android.

my favourite pictures using the Fujifilm X camera system.

Great set of photos. Really excellent. I've left a comment on your Web Site. A question which font do you use on your web site? It's really good! I would appreciate knowing what it is.
Thanks a lot. I will ask my friend who manages the website and let you know for sure.

Back