Samsung My first model shoot

Wolf

Veteran
While taking photos of the last years I noticed that I really enjoy taking photos of people most, so I was finally able to do a photo shoot with a local girl (well she is Polish, but lives in Belgium).
I used my samsung NX200 + 60mm 2.8 macro lens.
A great combo as it turned out

Though one day i would love the cream machine (85mm 1.4 lens)

the photos can be found at
Photo shoot Katarzyna - a set on Flickr

View attachment 65700

Did you pick the clothes or give any directions? I'm just wondering if the monochrome look is intentional. I'm hoping to bully someone into modelling for me soon

Mooi portrait medebelg :)!

Well done , like the framing and the way the girl looks. I also like it because you used the natural available light. I don't like studio-portraits very much.
I would also consider a more 'Film'-like version, but that is something you can achieve in Lightoom and ofcourse if very subjective.

Mooi portrait medebelg :)!

Well done , like the framing and the way the girl looks. I also like it because you used the natural available light. I don't like studio-portraits very much.
I would also consider a more 'Film'-like version, but that is something you can achieve in Lightoom and ofcourse if very subjective.

bedankt, asterinex ;)

I did a second shoot with this girl and her sister this weekend, so more photos coming soon.
It will have a totally different look, more vintage ;)

I too prefer shooting on location, it's more fun and you have more interaction, though I intend to try and do some studio shots once I get the chance to use a location and buy some basic gear

Back