Fuji My full X-E2 Review is now up

Your usual high-standard work, thanks! It's definitely an improvement on my X-E1 but I'm not upgrading yet -- but it's nice to know there is somewhere to go when I'm ready.

Great review. Now I'm torn! I am trading in my DSLR gear to downsize to a Fuji system (I already have an X10), but I am not sure whether to go for the XPro1 or the XE-1, and the more I read, the more confused I become. There's a very inviting free lens offer on the XPro1, but I really need to try both cameras side-by-side to help me decide.

Great review. Now I'm torn! I am trading in my DSLR gear to downsize to a Fuji system (I already have an X10), but I am not sure whether to go for the XPro1 or the XE-1, and the more I read, the more confused I become. There's a very inviting free lens offer on the XPro1, but I really need to try both cameras side-by-side to help me decide.

If you're going to shoot longer lenses, might as well stick with the X-E1. I have one and it's excellent. Now, if you are going to stick a wide or normal range lens, the optical viewfinder has some distinct advantages at times. I have an X100S and love it for that, but I think I prefer the smaller size of the X-E1 over the X-Pro1.

I have no plans at this time to go to the X-E2 but if you have the bread for a new camera I'd get X-E2 for the autofocus improvements alone.

Yes, Jordan enjoyed the review, thanks for the time and effort put in to this. But like entropic, I am satisfied with the E1. These are just fun cameras to shoot with.
Dennis.

Back