my monochromes

lucien

Legend
Hi, I'm new to this forum and would like to post some of my Monochrome images. I shoot Olympus

b27.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hi Lucien, welcome to the forum. I can see from your first photograph that you are not in Scotland - those don’t look like rain clouds. An interesting mix of buildings. Nice shot. Where in the world is it?

Hi Karen, you are correct. I'm from Toronto Ontario Canada. This image was taken along the lakeshore. Lake Ontario. The buildings/condo's, caught my eye because that is a European design.

Thank you,

I don't know how to make this image as large as the first one. Can someone make it larger

thank you
a15.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Thank you for the 2 other likes as well, I'm hot off the press on this forum. Might take me a week, and I will certainly have a gander to the other poster's threads.

Welcome, Lucien. Great shots to introduce yourself with. Looking forward to some more.:2thumbs:

When you click on edit (below your post) you'll find your attachment with "insert" next to it. Just choose "full image" instead of thumb ... and there you are. When you pull your photo per drag and drop into the empty frame next to your avatar it gets posted in full size.

Last edited:
thank you so much. You guys might be in for a shocker. I only have 2 kit lens. The one above and the 40-150mm. By that I mean they take good images.

Last edited:
my friend, you forgot to say "save" as last step. Unless I'm wrong of course : ) I think the last step is (post image) after enlarge. thanks either way. Let's hope I remember

Last edited:
here's is another. Hope you enjoy

View attachment 263202

Welcome to this strange and interesting photographic community, Lucien.
Nice set of images.
Of all of them, this is my favourite. I especially like the clouds and the silhouetted trees. And, yes, the tones and the contrast, as well. I can't help wondering what a large print of this image would look like, on a wall - and how one's perceptions of the print might (probably would) be different from, say, one's perceptions when looking at it on a computer monitor. Either way, it's a great image.

Thank you Miguel, Sometimes you get lucky. I'm pretty new to Monochrome photo's but I enjoy taking them. That's why I went Oly because of the efv being mono as well. It's WYSIWYG.

Back