Fuji My move from Mu-43

Good morning all. The sun is shining, the coffee is good and this is a polite reminder to keep it civil, please. We are welcoming new members, not trying to make them feel uncomfortable.

Thank you kindly. Carry on.

Just made another move. Someone locally bought an X100S brand new and was looking to trade it for an X-Pro 1 and 35mm.

I used to own a X100 and loved everything about it, especially the FL (35mm is my favorite), but just couldn't deal with the horrible AF and MF.

After reading a bunch of reviews about the improved S model and chatting with fellow ex-mu43 user Taz who owns both an X-Pro 1 and a X100s, I decided this was meant to be!

So I now have my ideal FL in a one lens system with the new X100S! Loving it already. Everything I wanted my previous attempt at a one lens system to be!

Seeing how I got the x-pro 1 kit for about $1100 and this X100S came with extras and invoice for warranty I have to say I think I got a great deal!

Just made another move. Someone locally bought an X100S brand new and was looking to trade it for an X-Pro 1 and 35mm.

I used to own a X100 and loved everything about it, especially the FL (35mm is my favorite), but just couldn't deal with the horrible AF and MF.

After reading a bunch of reviews about the improved S model and chatting with fellow ex-mu43 user Taz who owns both an X-Pro 1 and a X100s, I decided this was meant to be!

So I now have my ideal FL in a one lens system with the new X100S! Loving it already. Everything I wanted my previous attempt at a one lens system to be!

Seeing how I got the x-pro 1 kit for about $1100 and this X100S came with extras and invoice for warranty I have to say I think I got a great deal!
Congrats .. Lady Luck is smiling at you . Perfect deals :)

Quick update: LOVING the X100S.
Everything I wanted the X100 to be and more!
The AF is great and it even keeps up (more or less :p) with my dog running at full speed!

9336235112_1406d81c96_c.jpg

Run. by OT Kammah, on Flickr

I have fallen in love with this camera :)

Just made another move.

Congrats on making the "better" move to the X100s!!! & glad I could help!

Back