my new favorite flickr stream

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
I was searching for some shots of the Perseids Meteor shower that I was too lazy to capture myself last night when I stumbled upon NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center's photostream.

Holy (expletive deleted) Cow! Grab a cup of coffee (in North America) or a cup of tea (everywhere else in the world) and get ready to be amazed. Mars is beautiful.....but there's so much more.....

NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center

I'm not going to fave any, because they would all overwhelm my favorites. But this one is pretty cool, and different from the rest of the minimalist landscapes...... Shadows on Mars (NASA, Mars, 2012) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And I think I can print some of these for personal use if I'm reading their usage guidelines correctly ........ These official NASA photographs are being made available for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photographs. The photographs may not be used in materials, advertisements, products, or promotions that in any way suggest approval or endorsement by NASA. All Images used must be credited. For information on usage rights please visit: www.nasa.gov/audience/formedia/features/MP_Photo_Guidelin...

I'm not going to fave any, because they would all overwhelm my favorites. But this one is pretty cool, and different from the rest of the minimalist landscapes...... Shadows on Mars (NASA, Mars, 2012) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And I think I can print some of these for personal use if I'm reading their usage guidelines correctly ........ These official NASA photographs are being made available for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photographs. The photographs may not be used in materials, advertisements, products, or promotions that in any way suggest approval or endorsement by NASA. All Images used must be credited. For information on usage rights please visit: www.nasa.gov/audience/formedia/features/MP_Photo_Guidelin...

Yes, they are public domain because we the people (i.e. tax paying US citizens) paid for them with our tax dollars. So print away and cover your walls if you want.

Back