Micro 4/3 My OM-D body will be here next week

Landshark

PhotoDog
Name
Bob
With my OM-D body is on its way, my E-P3 will go to my wife and the E-P2 is probably headed to my camera collection, unless I find a buyer.
I still have one more on order with the 12-50 zoom, so if like this one I will probably take the second one as well with the zoom. Which has me wondering about how much money I am spending on my "fun aka: nonprofessional" camera systems.
Including the few M4/3 lenses I already had, I realized yesterday that since Dec 2011, I will have acquired 2 Fuji XPro-1 bodies, with extra batteries, the Fuji 18mm F2.0, 35mm F1.4 and 60mm F2.4 lenses.
1 Olympus OM-D body with extra batteries, a Panasonic 7-14mm F4 zoom, Olympus 12mm F2.0, Panasonic 20mm F1.7,
Olympus 45mm F1.8 and Panasonic 45-200 mm zoom lenses and if I add the second OM-D with the 12-50 zoom
long with an Apple MacBook Air 10.6”as all part of my personal "fun photo" kit.:rolleyes:
After adding all of this stuff up, it totals to pretty much the same amount of money, give or take $ 100 of the cost of a single Leica M9-P body with a Summicron-M 28mm F2.0 lens and extra battery. :eek:
As wonderful as the Leica M9-P body and lenses are, I prefer the versatility that these two system with different kinds of optics, provide.

Grats on the imminent arrival of the new E-M5!

Hmmmm... are you able to write that all off fun camera equipment as a business expense? :D

I bet you can move that E-P2. I traded mine to a buddy for an Epson printer.

Back