News My photo reportage project has been published!

David, congratulations! I will definitely read this and post my reactions but it probably won't be until tomorrow. I'm supposed to be cooking dinner.

I recognize that first photo and it was always one I admired and enjoyed.

Really excited for you and looking forward to taking my time to read and look carefully. Good for you!

What a powerful set of words and photographs (especially the one with the copilot dozing off... wow...). One of my closest friends is retired from the former FAA flight service and had to endure years of cost-cutting, privatization, consolidation and lay-offs at the expense of quality service to the pilots (and their safety, as well). Even though the airline crew has been enduring some different obstacles, your reportage project resonates with what my friend and his colleagues had gone through (as well as the many currently working that are still facing these issues). I hope your message will help reform and fix this important and disturbing issue with the flight industry- for all of our sakes. Thanks for the post and congrats on your publication.

An excellent article, and certainly makes people aware of the strain induced on the employees of Airline companies.

A lot has changed, too many things.

Back