My Picture a day, 2024

William Lewis

All-Pro
Name
William Lewis
First uploads, I'll do each day as a separate post in this thread. This is my personal challenge to myself as noted in the 2024 resolutions thread.

One photo a day with my Leica M 240 & the Voigtlander 50/1.5 Nokton Aspherical LTM lens.

So starting off with 1/1/2024...
L1008732.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Why don't you join us on Matt's Daily Challenge, William?
We've been going for almost three years now with people joining and others dropping out.
And a steady cast of regulars sharing what takes their interest when they are behind the lens.
Anyone is welcome to join in whenever and wherever. The only requirement: one shot a day posted on that day.

I'd appreciate to have you among us as I always have a look at your posts and like your way of seeing things.

Why don't you join us on Matt's Daily Challenge, William?
We've been going for almost three years now with people joining and others dropping out.
And a steady cast of regulars sharing what takes their interest when they are behind the lens.
Anyone is welcome to join in whenever and wherever. The only requirement: one shot a day posted on that day.

I'd appreciate to have you among us as I always have a look at your posts and like your way of seeing things.
I felt I was doing something more specific than what I had the impression of that challenge. If you don't mind me sliding over there, I can move in starting with whatever I get for at some point on 1/7 ;)

My personal challenge is One photo per day with my Leica M 240 with the Voigtlander 50/1.5 Nokton Aspherical LTM lens for one year. I can do anything else with any other camera/lens/[sensor-film] combination as I chose but that has to come first each day.

I felt I was doing something more specific than what I had the impression of that challenge. If you don't mind me sliding over there, I can move in starting with whatever I get for at some point on 1/7 ;)

My personal challenge is One photo per day with my Leica M 240 with the Voigtlander 50/1.5 Nokton Aspherical LTM lens for one year. I can do anything else with any other camera/lens/[sensor-film] combination as I chose but that has to come first each day.
So, basically a "Single in" for one whole year - very nice!

I concur with Walter: You're of course welcome to join us; your project is an ambitious one (in spite of the very usable combo you chose - you'll do fine!), but we'll do our best to support you.

M.

Back