Leica My third lens?

M240

Regular
Sep 30, 2014
USA (Indiana)
First it was the 50 Summilux,

then the 28 Summicron...

Now, what's next?

I'm looking at the 90mm. Summarit 2.5 maybe? Is the 90mm really that hard to focus without a magnifier?

Any suggestions?

:confused:
A 28/2, 50/1.4 and a 90mm makes an outstanding three lens kit - it's what I have ended up with.
I have the Summicron M 90/2 APO and do not have any trouble focusing it without a magnifier eye piece - and I wear glasses.

The Summarit 90/2.4 would be good choice if the Summicron 90 is out of reach. If there is any way to afford the 90/2 APO, you will never regret making the investment - it is a lens that you keep for life.

xdayv

Top Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
Tacloban City, Philippines
Dave
A 28/2, 50/1.4 and a 90mm makes an outstanding three lens kit - it's what I have ended up with.
I have the Summicron M 90/2 APO and do not have any trouble focusing it without a magnifier eye piece - and I wear glasses.

The Summarit 90/2.4 would be good choice if the Summicron 90 is out of reach. If there is any way to afford the 90/2 APO, you will never regret making the investment - it is a lens that you keep for life.
Somehow I ended up with the Summarit 90 2.5. No regrets so far. Loving it, bonus is same 46mm filter threads for the 3 lenses.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom