Leica My third lens?

From today's shoot, one of my fav shots...

L1009565_082014.jpg

[MM | 90 Summarit]

First it was the 50 Summilux,

then the 28 Summicron...

Now, what's next?

I'm looking at the 90mm. Summarit 2.5 maybe? Is the 90mm really that hard to focus without a magnifier?

Any suggestions?

:confused:

A 28/2, 50/1.4 and a 90mm makes an outstanding three lens kit - it's what I have ended up with.
I have the Summicron M 90/2 APO and do not have any trouble focusing it without a magnifier eye piece - and I wear glasses.

The Summarit 90/2.4 would be good choice if the Summicron 90 is out of reach. If there is any way to afford the 90/2 APO, you will never regret making the investment - it is a lens that you keep for life.

A 28/2, 50/1.4 and a 90mm makes an outstanding three lens kit - it's what I have ended up with.
I have the Summicron M 90/2 APO and do not have any trouble focusing it without a magnifier eye piece - and I wear glasses.

The Summarit 90/2.4 would be good choice if the Summicron 90 is out of reach. If there is any way to afford the 90/2 APO, you will never regret making the investment - it is a lens that you keep for life.

Somehow I ended up with the Summarit 90 2.5. No regrets so far. Loving it, bonus is same 46mm filter threads for the 3 lenses.

Back