• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

My X-Pro2 Review

Adam Bonn

Top Veteran
Jan 13, 2016
Porto
Part25 of my X-Pro1 Story.

You've perhaps been following my X-Pro1 story... Which you can pick up in this thread

The X-Pro1, Still Perfectly Valid!

I was curious. Too curious... I'd read what everyone else had to say, but I needed to know what I had to say.

I think some of you might be curious too...?

So here it begins.

The X-Pro2 review!

Part One: Compared to the X-Pro1, because obviously the X-Pro2 is better in every single way, right? Er, not so much...

The X-Pro2 Review Part One: Vs the X-Pro1

Adam Bonn

Top Veteran
Jan 13, 2016
Porto
OK, I'm still putting the final touches to the first page of my X-Pro2 review/rhetoric article... It might go live today, but equally it's a lovely day, so I might shelve it and go out :D

So to be going on with...

Here's a page that references everything I've written about the X-Pro1, plus the lens reviews and the bit about the XP1 XP2 comparison, plus the Leica M comparison, and some stories and images shot with the X-Pro1.

Enjoy!

The X-Pro Series Content: Referenced and All In One Place

Adam Bonn

Top Veteran
Jan 13, 2016
Porto
OK,

Part Two of the 100% X-Pro2 review is now up!

Part one is here

http://adambonn.com/my-love-affair-with-the-fujifilm-x-pro1/xp2-thirty/

Where I talk about why I chose the X-Pro2, and what benefits it has (to me) over the original

This week, in part two, I take a look at the image quality of the newer camera, and why that IQ needs to be stand alone, and not just judged against the predecessor!

As per the X-Pro1 series, I'll be sharing tips, tricks and info (and opinion) on a weekly basis!

Enjoy!

http://adambonn.com/my-love-affair-with-the-fujifilm-x-pro1/xp2-thirty-one/

Adam Bonn

Top Veteran
Jan 13, 2016
Porto
After the 'far more work than I expected' series about RFC, it's back to actually talking about photography with the X-Pro2 for this week's instalment :)

The regular followers out there will notice that I'm releasing this on Saturday night, not Sunday morning...

...This means two things: 1) Yes I clearly have no life :D and 2) I'm on location all day tomorrow!

So for this week, I recall the first time I trusted the X-Pro2 out in the field... How did I find it?

The X-Pro2 and the Passenger Terminal

Adam Bonn

Top Veteran
Jan 13, 2016
Porto
After the 4 part XF56 APD review, it's time to get back to the reality of what I actually do own and can afford :D

With many people (but not all of course) about to enter into the ritual of gift giving, I take a look at what to get your loved one.. especially if you're on a budget

Gift Ideas for your Loved One!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom