Fuji My X-Pro2 Review

What a week it's been for new cameras, and not just Fujifilm ones!

How fantastic for anyone eagerly awaiting an upgrade.

But what about the rest of us?

Well, I guess we could take a long walk with our existing gear and enjoy seeing the world and taking pictures?

That's what I did... Want to join me?

Cross My Path

This week; in the first of a multi part series, I take a look at camera settings, and how to prepare to get what you need out of your camera.

A few people have been saying that the X-Pro2 is "too complicated" but it's only as complicated as you want it and ultimately a question of how you approach it!

My X-Pro2 Settings: Part One

Although I don't use an X-Pro2, well done for your efforts, now if you would just do the same for the X-T2! :hiding:

Thank you!

I don't have a XT1 so I'm a bit stuck on that one... I suppose I could ask Fuji to borrow one... but I'd rather they lent me more glass, and I'm waaaaaaay down their pecking order for loaner stuff, so I need to ask for my loaner gear wisely

Besides... last time i borrowed the xf56 apd and it REALLY hurt to give it back and I can't afford one, so I'm not sure I want to risk borrowing a higher spec camera than the one I have (although I think the bells and whistles of the XT2 might be lost on me as I don't really use AF)

As Leica loaned me a M240 for a SHORT amount of time a few weeks back, it seemed only natural that I continued my series on the often made comparisons between the 2 cameras.

Last time I looked at the cachet between each brand, but now that I've had some quality time with an M, what did I really think?

Fujifilm: Is it a Little Like a…? (Part 3)

Back