Fuji My X-Pro2 Review

Adam Bonn

Top Veteran
Name
Adam Bonn
Part25 of my X-Pro1 Story.

You've perhaps been following my X-Pro1 story... Which you can pick up in this thread

The X-Pro1, Still Perfectly Valid!

I was curious. Too curious... I'd read what everyone else had to say, but I needed to know what I had to say.

I think some of you might be curious too...?

So here it begins.

The X-Pro2 review!

Part One: Compared to the X-Pro1, because obviously the X-Pro2 is better in every single way, right? Er, not so much...

The X-Pro2 Review Part One: Vs the X-Pro1

OK, I'm still putting the final touches to the first page of my X-Pro2 review/rhetoric article... It might go live today, but equally it's a lovely day, so I might shelve it and go out :D

So to be going on with...

Here's a page that references everything I've written about the X-Pro1, plus the lens reviews and the bit about the XP1 XP2 comparison, plus the Leica M comparison, and some stories and images shot with the X-Pro1.

Enjoy!

The X-Pro Series Content: Referenced and All In One Place

OK,

Part Two of the 100% X-Pro2 review is now up!

Part one is here

http://adambonn.com/my-love-affair-with-the-fujifilm-x-pro1/xp2-thirty/

Where I talk about why I chose the X-Pro2, and what benefits it has (to me) over the original

This week, in part two, I take a look at the image quality of the newer camera, and why that IQ needs to be stand alone, and not just judged against the predecessor!

As per the X-Pro1 series, I'll be sharing tips, tricks and info (and opinion) on a weekly basis!

Enjoy!

http://adambonn.com/my-love-affair-with-the-fujifilm-x-pro1/xp2-thirty-one/

Hi everyone,

I've updated my website to feature the next instalment of my X-Pro2 story!

We'll be taking a 3 part look at some of the focusing features on the new X-Pro camera.

Continuing my 100% X-Pro2 Review; Part 3: Setting up manual focus on the X-Pro2. Any changes needed from the original?

Focusing with the X-Pro2: No Change?

Time for the continuation of my look at focusing features on the X-Pro2.

This week I'm sharing my tips for focus peaking, and we'll take a look if a little trick for reducing shutter lag carriers over from the X-Pro1 or not...

X-Pro2 New Focusing Features

X-Pro2 New Focusing Features

This week's instalment of the X-Pro2 review:

It seems that history repeats itself and people are making very similar claims about the X-Pro2, as they did the X-Pro1...

Whether or not these opinions are valid, is a matter of opinion!

But let's take a little look and see what we think!

The X-Pro2: History Repeats?

I'll also update my X-Pro2 thread with this, so please forgive the indulgence...

And I ASSUME that Rico will give us the full low-down...

But

I'm sure I won't be the only internet writer blogging about this today(!!), but here's my 1st look at the Fujifilm XPro2 new Firmware - so what do all these new things mean & do?

I think I have some answers!

X-Pro2: NEW FIRMWARE First Look

For this week's X-Pro2 update, I've taken my blog post about the new v2.00 FW, re-written big parts of it, and updated it where I can, and added pictures and test results!

Feel free to drop on by!

X-Pro2: New Firmware

After the 'far more work than I expected' series about RFC, it's back to actually talking about photography with the X-Pro2 for this week's instalment :)

The regular followers out there will notice that I'm releasing this on Saturday night, not Sunday morning...

...This means two things: 1) Yes I clearly have no life :D and 2) I'm on location all day tomorrow!

So for this week, I recall the first time I trusted the X-Pro2 out in the field... How did I find it?

The X-Pro2 and the Passenger Terminal

After the 4 part XF56 APD review, it's time to get back to the reality of what I actually do own and can afford :D

With many people (but not all of course) about to enter into the ritual of gift giving, I take a look at what to get your loved one.. especially if you're on a budget

Gift Ideas for your Loved One!

Back