My X-T1 photos got published!!

taz98spin

Top Veteran
Not really into tattoos.. but a client wanted photos to be submitted to a NYC based tattoo magazine. I posed some teaser photos from the Easter themed shoot a while back in early March. 6 photos were submitted in mid March and found out that my photo submissions were approved 2 weeks ago! :D

I instantly downloaded the digital copy, and finally got the hardcopy of the magazine. I'm pretty happy with the way the photos came out & so is my client!

Only 2 photos per photographer were published, so here are my 2 shot with the X-T1 & 35/1.4

14000886665_d69e795aea_b.jpg

14001326754_08358cfb00_b.jpg

and this is the cover photo, which is not my photo, but impressive none the less.

14000887015_d62212da91_b.jpg

Really makes me miss my X-T1.. at least my 2nd copy of the 56/1.2 lens came in today!

13997515561_e1b7a6b2f2_z.jpg

Not really into tattoos.. but a client wanted photos to be submitted to a NYC based tattoo magazine. I posed some teaser photos from the Easter themed shoot a while back in early March. 6 photos were submitted in mid March and found out that my photo submissions were approved 2 weeks ago! :D

I instantly downloaded the digital copy, and finally got the hardcopy of the magazine. I'm pretty happy with the way the photos came out & so is my client!

Beautiful photos, congrats!

BTW, what is that case on your X-Pro1? It looks really nice.

I'm on my third. My first had the AF clutch fail and my second started breaking apart in the middle of the lens body. Third looks to be perfect, though. Been shooting with that one for three weeks now.

Not to hijack Taz's thread but holy smokes, two failures on a brand new lens isn't encouraging :(

Congrats Taz!

SECOND copy of the 56mm?? I haven't even got one yet :D

Thanks! Yes, my first copy became a little loose.. as in, I can pull on the lens and it elongates a little. Nothing wrong with the quality of the images, but knowing that the lens can be elongated scared me..

I'm on my third. My first had the AF clutch fail and my second started breaking apart in the middle of the lens body. Third looks to be perfect, though. Been shooting with that one for three weeks now.

I think we suffered from the same issue! Glad your 3rd copy is perfect! Hopefully my new copy will be too!

Back