Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
Trading</br> My X100s for your X100 and cash
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> I have a like new X100s and find that the new features while great don't mean as much to me as they might to you. I'm not dying to get rid of it, but thought that if someone wants to upgrade and take less of a hit than trading it into a camera store, perhaps we can make it work. Since all batteries and accessories are interchangeable, I imagine the trade just being for the camera, box and basic contents. I'd guess I have only around 300 actuations on the camera. I've really barely used it. The body has been in a half case since it arrived and is blemish free. The X100 I would seek should either be out of the SAB range or have had a service from Fuji and paperwork to match. If anyone is still awaiting an X100s to arrive in stock, I'll consider selling mine for something close to retail and then go seek out a clean, used X100. Trades will be US only.

I can provide photos if anyone needs them.
</br>References</br> -
</br>Acknowledgment</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

HAHAHAHAHA! I saw this ad, and immediately went "I should forward this to John and tell him "dooooo it"... and then I scrolled down and saw this. LOL.

Yeah, we've been chatting and I don't think I can swing the deal. Worth a look though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back