NCN-Gelotologists Find Correlation Between Sensor Size and Sense of Humor

I'm on the floor, howling with mirth. . .

"Pull my finger" -- indeed!

"Photographers with more than three interchangeable lens camera systems are clinically insane." and poor, too.

John, you have done it again. What a hoot!

Cheers, Jock

I have a broad sense of humor it would seem from pull my finger (camera phone) to George Carlin (APS-C) bwahahahaha!

Oh yeah and also medium format-- but Margaret Thatcher.. eh.. waittt.. that is film and old cameras so how about.. Charlie Chaplin!

I thought of the folks here as I wrote this one. Enjoy!

I hope that I didn't get my "facts" wrong :tongue:

Sorry, John, you're way off base on this one! :) Although I'm grateful to know that "gelotologist" is a real word.
My largest sensor is the Nikon D40. I like Buster Keaton, The Marx Brothers, The Big Bang Theory, Firefly, and get a chuckle out of "Schwanda der Doodlesakenpfeifer" (sp?) even when the opera is translated into English as "Schwanda the Bagpiper." Oh, and I liked Wagner before I got my first point-and-shoot. I think all that means I should be shooting with the Hubble telescope!

However, if I show this study to my husband maybe I can convince him I need a fancier camera.... oh, wait, there's that pesky disclaimer, "Please don't make drastic life decisions based on this chart." Drat, John, you think of everything!

Sorry, John, you're way off base on this one! :) Although I'm grateful to know that "gelotologist" is a real word.
My largest sensor is the Nikon D40. I like Buster Keaton, The Marx Brothers, The Big Bang Theory, Firefly, and get a chuckle out of "Schwanda der Doodlesakenpfeifer" (sp?) even when the opera is translated into English as "Schwanda the Bagpiper." Oh, and I liked Wagner before I got my first point-and-shoot. I think all that means I should be shooting with the Hubble telescope!

Every bell curve has an outlier.

Back