Nearly not, shooting

Alf

Top Veteran
Little to say these days - mostly because I'm still coming to terms with composition, and I'm only two years in.
And little shooting, too - a little busy, a little worried, and a little away: so I read a lot, look at all the nice pics, chat whenever I can, walk, jump into work, and make coffee to enjoy with my dearest. Then, even in these très mobile times, we look ahead, plan, and sometimes go figure.

7422094818_6275a371b9_b.jpg

Not finished yet di alfrjw, su Flickr - 2007, Berlin

And tomorrow, out to sea.
Happy weekend everyone.

Alf, it is always good to hear from you no matter what. I don't think you're alone in going through some of these things. I hope you don't worry too much. I always tell myself that it does me absolutely no good. And that helps a bit when I listen. My wishes are that everything will come together for your and yours in the not too distant future. You're certainly doing beautifully at composition and your story telling is superb.

Yes, it is your story telling (along with your pictures) that I have enjoyed on this site, as BB said. May you have the wind at your back and your sails full in the journey ahead.

Back