Fuji New book

Will the new book be available in Australia in iBook format ? The previous book was only in German in the Australian store which was odd.

OK. Just bought my first Kindle book. Can I ask why no iBook in Australia ? Is it size of market not big enough for more than one electronic format ?

You would have to ask O'Reilly why they do not support these other markets at the iBook store, it's obviously a question of what contracts they have with Apple. However, you can get the ePub directly from O'Reilly's website, too. Or get them from Amazon (or from any other, smaller eBook store). There should also be a PDF version once rocky nook opens its own online store (probably by the end of the year).

Rico, I have a question. I bought the iBook version. At this point my tired old eyes can't read to where it's close to enjoyable. I thought it would turn into a PDF and I could read it but nope....
Is there a way to get this on my Mac or PC desktop?
Thanks in advance.....don

I don't think iBook works on Macs till the next OS version is out, which should be soon. However, it's pretty easy to change the font size of iBooks, so I wonder why it should be difficult to read on an iPad. I hope the publisher will also offer a PDF version.

I don't think iBook works on Macs till the next OS version is out, which should be soon. However, it's pretty easy to change the font size of iBooks, so I wonder why it should be difficult to read on an iPad. I hope the publisher will also offer a PDF version.

I should have been more specific. THe iBook version is on my iPhone. I can't get it off to put on my desktop. I thought I could get the iPhone version and then transfer it to my Mac or PC.
Any ideas....?
don

I should have been more specific. THe iBook version is on my iPhone. I can't get it off to put on my desktop. I thought I could get the iPhone version and then transfer it to my Mac or PC.
Any ideas....?
don

Unfortunately iBooks won't be coming to the mac desktop for a while more yet:

WWDC leftovers: Now you can read iBooks on your Mac

If you had a kindle version, that *does* have a desktop reader version you can share your library with, as I do that sometimes with my Macbook and iPhone/iPad.

Any ideas....?
don

As I said in the statement you quoted, the next MacOS version is supposed to feature an iBook reader. Till then, it's either iPad or iPhone.

Thanks fellas. I'm a little behind the times on this stuff. I'm still trying to figure out where the Tri-X goes in my XE-1.

Nice book Rico and a joy to read, maybe I'll just order the analog version.

Hi Rico,

I have just ordered the X-Pro1 ... so now I need your book.
Should I order the original X-Pro1 version or the new X-E1 & X-Pro1 version?

Thanks

I am writing a quite different book on the X-E2. The current one does in a way cover all X-Mount cameras (and even most of the X100(S) and even X20), because they are all pretty similar.

Back