New Cameraderie owner, Kevin!

How does one "find" someone to take over a website for you?? Craigslist, lol?

"Free to good home -- awesome forum community with established members. Must be loving, non-smoker, stable home." ??
There's a whole community out there of sites that cater to webmasters. If you name a topic, no matter how specific or niche, there is likely an online presence out there for it. ;)

Thank you Amin. When I discovered PL it fit with my view of photography as a hobby — a non-demoninational camera/photography arena. Despite the name changes and mergers, you have managed to keep Cameraderie a comfortable place. I often wondered about the time and skill required to keep the site running smoothly but you certainly did it very well.

Hello Kevin. Welcome to the helm! Your plans are ambitious yet conservative, and that’s great. It seems that you are tuned in to Amin’s goals for this site and you’ll preserve the Cameraderie culture through development and changes. All the best to you.

Kevin is there a reason your Avatar is showing sideways?
:eek: Well, now, you've got me curious! I have to find an iOS device to check it out. When I uploaded the avatar here I didn't have my ''shrunk & cropped" version handy that I use so I grabbed the original jpg that was taken on my wife's P&S from our vacation.

Mind if I ask what kind of device your using and what version of iOS? There is an older iPad in the family that I can test with but I'm not sure at the moment what version of iOS it's running.

Thank you Amin. When I discovered PL it fit with my view of photography as a hobby — a non-demoninational camera/photography arena. Despite the name changes and mergers, you have managed to keep Cameraderie a comfortable place. I often wondered about the time and skill required to keep the site running smoothly but you certainly did it very well.

Hello Kevin. Welcome to the helm! Your plans are ambitious yet conservative, and that’s great. It seems that you are tuned in to Amin’s goals for this site and you’ll preserve the Cameraderie culture through development and changes. All the best to you.
I first came during the first round of SC as I recall and fit what I was looking for; information on smaller fixed lens options. I'm not a frequent poster, but I'm usually here daily.

Last edited:
Here you are.

Attachments

• 939A11DD-61C3-44F8-923E-BEDD8B92E1D2.png
    939A11DD-61C3-44F8-923E-BEDD8B92E1D2.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 153
Back