Fuji New Firmware available for X-Pro, X-E1, and 35mm f1.4 lens

Ray Sachs

Legend
Name
you should be able to figure it out...
Rumors of this have been floating around for a week or two, there were delays, but the new firmware for the X-Pro (2.03), X-E1 (1.04), and 35mm lens (2.02) are available now on the Fuji website. They're in different locations, but you can get to all of them from here:

Download Drivers & Software | Fujifilm Global

The body firmware adds capability for the new 14mm lens and a couple of other smaller things and the lens software speeds up the focussing of the 35mm. From what I can tell, the 35mm is a good bit quicker in low light, but I might just be particularly susceptible to the power of suggestion.. Auto ISO is also available with a high of 6400, which it might have been already but I'd skipped the last update or two, so I'm not sure - its new to me. Also, you don't have to remember all of your settings and re-set them after updating the FW - it leaves them intact. It used to wipe them out and you'd have to go through the menus and set everything up again. So the last two features alone are a nice update for me, whether they're new in this update or just new to me...

-Ray

Back