Fuji New firmware for X100T?

les-star

Regular
Hey guys,

Just wondering if you've heard any rumours if the x100T will be getting the new AF upgrades the x-t1 is getting?

I am hoping so.

Sent from my iPhone using FujiXspot mobile app

Nothing planned AFAIK. X-E2 will get an upgrade later this year (thanks to the medium-sized online shitstorm). Maybe the X100T will get an update after the X-Pro2 is released, but I somehow doubt it. X100T users are too polite. If they had started a whining campaign similar to the X-E2 users, they might have gotten the new AF system as well.

I would say that a GOOD firmware update for the XE2 makes me want one as a second body, but if they don't do it, I'm probably more prone to wait for some new thing a year+ from now, or find a used XT1.

Nothing planned AFAIK. X-E2 will get an upgrade later this year (thanks to the medium-sized online shitstorm). Maybe the X100T will get an update after the X-Pro2 is released, but I somehow doubt it. X100T users are too polite. If they had started a whining campaign similar to the X-E2 users, they might have gotten the new AF system as well.

LoL thanks - I needed a laugh today! :clapping:
Personally, if I were an XT-10 owner, I'd want Fuji to wait at LEAST 6 months before updating other cameras....

you crazy kids and your firmware requests. The cameras all work fine. I use the slow-ass X100 and the ancient X-Pro1 and have no issues. That's the problem with firmware updates. Now people EXPECT them. :drama:
Do I ever so agree with you on this one...thank you.

Jason

Although I'm grateful for all of the firmware updates that my X100 received, my X100T works fine as is. It's not like it needs a firmware to make it usable. It's a great camera as is, period.

Well, focusing and metering are OK... but I would really like center weighted metering instead of spot metering entirely on one small spot in the center. I'd also like multi point focusing to be a little more predictable. I can be holding my camera in the same place and press the focus button three times and get three entirely different sets of focus point.

Back