Announcement New Forum "Mods Team Support" - Privately reach out to the whole Mods Team!

Kevin

Code Monkey 🐒
A new forum has been added called "Mods Team Support" that allows you to privately reach all of the whole volunteer Mods Team at once!

What it is really is a forum where our members can post new threads that they want the Mods Team to see but not other members. The idea behind it is that sometimes a member might have a question that they want to quietly ask the Mods Team about so they'll send one of them a Conversation. For those times when you want to get the attention of the Mods Team in general instead of a specific person you can now post in the new forum. Your thread in the forum will be viewable by just you and the Mods Team but nobody else. Any of the Mods Team can view the thread and respond to it.

The next time you're about to start a new conversation with a Mods Team member consider instead using the new forum. 👍

If anybody has a better fitting name in mind for the forum, please let me know! I was thinking of a few different names, none really stood out for me so I went with the generic name.

I was thinking "The Mod Squad" but that would work better for the actual Mods Team forum. Then there's "The Star Chamber" but it's a movie reference not everybody would get and it also works better as a name for the actual Mods Team forum. @davidzvi has suggested "Chat with the Mods".

This is a perfect example as to why I'm better at the tech' side of things and not the creative side. :D

"Chat up a Mod"?
"Fire up the Mods"?
"Mod Talk"?
"Pep Mod"?
"Mod Bomb"?
"Modify"?

Okay, I'll stop here. I really appreciate the idea and don't care much about the name (though I really, really like "Modify") as long as it becomes an established way of proposing or debating things before they cause any unwanted effects or become an issue - especially regarding the current (and ongoing) situation(s). The Mods usually tend to discuss things among themselves anyway - but as of yet, there's no direct route to integrate whoever brought up the subject.

Two thumbs up for this one! :2thumbs:

M.

Back