Fuji New Forum

I'll keep the ball rolling :)

My name is Phoenix, I come from Amin's other sites TalkNex and Serious Compacts, I used to shoot film extensively and have taken a break from photography with the advent of digital photograpy. I have since come back to the hobby that I (and I'm sure we all) love. I have started off using a Sony NEX and have progressed to using a Fuji X Pro-1, and based on the shooting experience and the results I get from this gem, I do not think I'll be changing systems anytime soon :)

Sheesh, it's already getting crowded in here. Amin, if you need any Moderator help to keep these 2 in line, I'd be happy to wear the Moderator cape hereas well. I will be pre-ordering my X100s shortly now that I have found a home for my X100.

LOL

Edit - damn forum software telling me my post has to be at least 10 characters. I kind of forgot how much work it is to get these sites up and going to where they aren't painful to use!

All the regulars should be required to tell 2 new non- sc, mu43 or talknex internet photogs about Xtogs. Even if they aren't Fuji users, I'll bet EVERY photog out there is at least curious about what Fuji is doing.

Way hay, already starting to see some of the Mu43 & Serious Compact gang on here - got to be a good sign as they are 2 of the best sites on the Internet, lets all make this No.3.

Back