Fuji New Fuji camera?

tonyturley

Legend
Real Name
Tony
Got any guesses? If it's a WR 1" sensor X40, I'm in! LOL . . . a man can dream.

Craig C

Veteran
Real Name
Craig
I'd really like to see a X-E4 ... or something along those lines, with I.B.I.S. Won't happen ... (though the X-E4 might!).

M.

I think that would be a hit for Fuji. Paired with the Fujicrons, that would be an affordable option for consumers looking for great IQ (photo & video) straight out of camera. And, it’s also something a lot of enthusiasts have desired.

Biro

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve
I'd like either an X-E4 or an X100 that's basiclly built around the guts of an X-T200 with a Bayer-array sensor. For under $1,000.

Of course, an X40 with a one-inch sensor would get my attention, too. What I DON'T want is another XPxxx waterproof camera with a 1/2.3" sensor.

tonyturley

Legend
Real Name
Tony
Another teaser. One of the comments - pure speculation, of course - was interesting: "Fuji x10/x20/x30 replacement. 1” sensor with 28-90mm f2.0/2.8 zoom." He forgot weather sealing.

Craig C

Veteran
Real Name
Craig
Looks like we don’t have to wait long. Just 3 weeks away:

Will be a mid-level ILC with IBIS. I’m interested to see what Fuji does here - will they merge the X-EX and X-Tx0 series together or come up with an all new model in a different direction?

It will likely have to off video type features to cater to the most amount of buyers, but I still hope they keep the photographers happy.

I’ve mentioned this before, but an EVF only X100V w/ IBIS would be perfect. I’d prefer they kept the tilt LCD, but would be ok with a one that flips forward, as I understand that may be something needed to compete in the crowd - see A7c, S5, Z50.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
This could be interesting. It could be Fuji’s entry into the vlogger camera craze. Of course, it would make sense for Fuji to have a cheaper camera with IBIS. It’s becoming de rigueur these days. The trick with the vlogger cams is that they also make nice travel/family cams.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom