Fuji New Fuji camera?

tonyturley

Legend
Name
Tony
Got any guesses? If it's a WR 1" sensor X40, I'm in! LOL . . . a man can dream.

I'd really like to see a X-E4 ... or something along those lines, with I.B.I.S. Won't happen ... (though the X-E4 might!).

M.

I think that would be a hit for Fuji. Paired with the Fujicrons, that would be an affordable option for consumers looking for great IQ (photo & video) straight out of camera. And, it’s also something a lot of enthusiasts have desired.

Another teaser. One of the comments - pure speculation, of course - was interesting: "Fuji x10/x20/x30 replacement. 1” sensor with 28-90mm f2.0/2.8 zoom." He forgot weather sealing.

Looks like we don’t have to wait long. Just 3 weeks away:

Will be a mid-level ILC with IBIS. I’m interested to see what Fuji does here - will they merge the X-EX and X-Tx0 series together or come up with an all new model in a different direction?

It will likely have to off video type features to cater to the most amount of buyers, but I still hope they keep the photographers happy.

I’ve mentioned this before, but an EVF only X100V w/ IBIS would be perfect. I’d prefer they kept the tilt LCD, but would be ok with a one that flips forward, as I understand that may be something needed to compete in the crowd - see A7c, S5, Z50.

This could be interesting. It could be Fuji’s entry into the vlogger camera craze. Of course, it would make sense for Fuji to have a cheaper camera with IBIS. It’s becoming de rigueur these days. The trick with the vlogger cams is that they also make nice travel/family cams.

Back