Fuji New Fuji camera?

I had a few Olympus cameras with them. I can adapt to most things so not a deal breaker. I like to shoot a low angles so flip screens work fine for me. I’ll be curious to hear about the build quality.

Last edited:
I would donate a kidney(someone else's not one of mine) if Fuji would make a weather sealed rangfinder in the size of the X-S10.

Haha! I would do the same.

But honestly, if the upcoming X-E4 is basically this camera’s innards in that RF style - and the new 27mm is still pancakey with Fujicron AF - I would be hard pressed not to pre-order once released.

WR is often the difference between the top and midrange bodies. My problem is that I have wished so often for an X-T20/30 with IBIS and here’s one with the XH1’s grip. I notice that Fuji is selling it with the 16-80 since even they realize that it’s a great match. The XH1 is a wonderful camera but it’s just too big to be a regular carry. Sigh. I guess it’s time to start looking at what XH1 are selling for these days.

Last edited:
I am not wedded to any particular control scheme. The XS10 unmarked dials will be fine because i have used so many cameras that work this way. Mostly this camera has a nice big grip, IBIS, their image processing tech, and the usual Fuji build aesthetic. Fuji’s approach is very different from its main APSC competitor, Sony. Sony makes completely vanilla bodies and makes all the advances in capabilities, like auto focus. Sonys produce technically correct images and Fuji produces film simulations. Their approaches are so different that I think that these two are the funnest competition to watch in the camera world.

Last edited:
Same size of EM5 III plus the grip:
Compare camera dimensions side by side
Maybe they want to attract the Oly users:)
The X-S10 has a hint of Olympus E-M1 in the overall body design. Who knows if this is the new form for X-T series as well.

Smaller IBIS might not be as effective as XT4...
I think it's funny how everyone in the comments section knows Fuji's product development and marketing strategies. :rolleyes: IBIS COMPARISON: Fujifilm X-S10 vs X-H1 vs X-T4 - Smarter Wiring, 30% Smaller Side by Side with Older IBIS Units - Fuji Rumors

Back