Fuji New Fuji X user

Greytop

Oct 21, 2013
Reading, UK
Hello,

I've recently purchased a Fuji X-E1 and quickly added a number of X lenses. I'm also an Oly user and have been for some time.
I very much like the feel of Fuji both from an output and usage point of view.
Glad to be here :)

dduval

Regular
Sep 28, 2013
Alabama
Welcome, nice collection of gear you have!

I see you still have the classic c8080, man do I miss that cam, I almost got one off eBay recently...that was a cam ahead of its time...

Greytop

Oct 21, 2013
Reading, UK
Welcome, nice collection of gear you have!

I see you still have the classic c8080, man do I miss that cam, I almost got one off eBay recently...that was a cam ahead of its time...
Thanks for the welcome Dana.
Yes I picked up my C-8080 a while back, hardly used and practically untouched, it's fun to use and as you know has a fantastic lens for a Prosumer camera, so well built too.

Mar 3, 2013
John Griggs
Welcome! Although the X's have a few warts, they are probably the best overall camera system I've used taking all things into consideration.

dduval

Regular
Sep 28, 2013
Alabama
Thanks for the welcome Dana.
Yes I picked up my C-8080 a while back, hardly used and practically untouched, it's fun to use and as you know has a fantastic lens for a Prosumer camera, so well built too.

I still kick myself for selling mine! :dash2:

Greytop

Oct 21, 2013
Reading, UK
Welcome! Although the X's have a few warts, they are probably the best overall camera system I've used taking all things into consideration.
Thanks for the welcome John, warts perhaps but very characterful with it :)

I still kick myself for selling mine! :dash2:
I know what you mean Dana, I wouldn't let mine go it's a bit of a classic in my book.

Greytop

Oct 21, 2013
Reading, UK
Huw, congratulations on your new X-E1 as well as that collection of lens! Welcome aboard!:2thumbs:
Thanks very much BBW, I have always been a bit of a Fuji fan, since my S20 Pro, actually back to my 35mm film days :)
Fuji are doing a great job with the X series in my book, cameras that have character and really produce the goods, great stuff.

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
By the way, Huw, if you have a photo hosting website such as Flickr, etc., please consider adding it to your signature line.

My own roots began with my older brother's Konica, then I bought my own Olympus OM-1...which I still have. Actually my daughter has it, come to think of it.:wink_old:

pniev

Student for life
May 13, 2013
Welcome, Huw! The Fuji and Oly seems to be a winning combination.
Peter

Greytop

Oct 21, 2013
Reading, UK
By the way, Huw, if you have a photo hosting website such as Flickr, etc., please consider adding it to your signature line.

My own roots began with my older brother's Konica, then I bought my own Olympus OM-1...which I still have. Actually my daughter has it, come to think of it.:wink_old:
Thanks BBW, most of my images are located here on the Olympus System Talk UK site, hopefully I'll build up a reasonable Portfolio a Fuji images over time :D

Welcome, Huw! The Fuji and Oly seems to be a winning combination.
Peter
Thanks Peter it certainly does :)

Welcome to the forum Greytop!!
Thanks Armanius, I'm pleased to have signed up :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom