Fuji New Fuji X user

Greytop

Hello,

I've recently purchased a Fuji X-E1 and quickly added a number of X lenses. I'm also an Oly user and have been for some time.
I very much like the feel of Fuji both from an output and usage point of view.
Glad to be here :)

Welcome, nice collection of gear you have!

I see you still have the classic c8080, man do I miss that cam, I almost got one off eBay recently...that was a cam ahead of its time...

Welcome, nice collection of gear you have!

I see you still have the classic c8080, man do I miss that cam, I almost got one off eBay recently...that was a cam ahead of its time...

Thanks for the welcome Dana.
Yes I picked up my C-8080 a while back, hardly used and practically untouched, it's fun to use and as you know has a fantastic lens for a Prosumer camera, so well built too.

Welcome! Although the X's have a few warts, they are probably the best overall camera system I've used taking all things into consideration.

Welcome! Although the X's have a few warts, they are probably the best overall camera system I've used taking all things into consideration.

Thanks for the welcome John, warts perhaps but very characterful with it :)

I still kick myself for selling mine! :dash2:

I know what you mean Dana, I wouldn't let mine go it's a bit of a classic in my book.

Huw, congratulations on your new X-E1 as well as that collection of lens! Welcome aboard!:2thumbs:

Thanks very much BBW, I have always been a bit of a Fuji fan, since my S20 Pro, actually back to my 35mm film days :)
Fuji are doing a great job with the X series in my book, cameras that have character and really produce the goods, great stuff.

By the way, Huw, if you have a photo hosting website such as Flickr, etc., please consider adding it to your signature line.

My own roots began with my older brother's Konica, then I bought my own Olympus OM-1...which I still have. Actually my daughter has it, come to think of it.:wink_old:

By the way, Huw, if you have a photo hosting website such as Flickr, etc., please consider adding it to your signature line.

My own roots began with my older brother's Konica, then I bought my own Olympus OM-1...which I still have. Actually my daughter has it, come to think of it.:wink_old:

Thanks BBW, most of my images are located here on the Olympus System Talk UK site, hopefully I'll build up a reasonable Portfolio a Fuji images over time :D

Welcome, Huw! The Fuji and Oly seems to be a winning combination.
Peter

Thanks Peter it certainly does :)

Welcome to the forum Greytop!!

Thanks Armanius, I'm pleased to have signed up :)

Back