Fuji New Fuji...

EasyEd

Regular
Hey All,

Hour and 45 to 2021 here on Vancouver Island. So Happy New Year to all who are already there!

I haven't posted in quite sometime (was serious compacts then I think) and was surprised and happy to see my forum name still recognized. I do still use my x- e1 for photography but earlier today I parted with a small fortune to buy an x-t4 body only as I already have 18-55, 10-24 and 55-200. Be here Sunday maybe monday.

I looked at an felt x-s10 but that grip is too small and the gap between lens barrel and grip too small so x-t4 it is. I really like the performance potential of this camera and look forward to using it an sharing some results.

I'm also going to update photo processing software. Hopefully some enterprising company has by now created a program that allows luminosity masked layer files from separate raws to be blended not using hdr processing doing it basically the way you can in photoshop.

Again Happy New Year!

-Ed-

Last edited:
Hi Ed. I joined here this month with my first Fuji, an X100V. I'm in White Rock but enjoy shooting street in Victoria when we have weekend getaways.

Hey All,

Thank you all!!!

Mumu I suspect it is raining as much in white rock as here in Nanaimo? Hard to get out an shoot much in this rain.

Luke it was not me maybe the Ed in Texas who is a serious photographer. I know him from other non photography forums. He does post on nikoncafe.

Looking forward to this new camera a day away!

-Ed-

Back