Fuji New Fujifilm User

p360

Oct 18, 2013
Arizona, USA
Hello Everyone -

I am Prat from Chandler, Arizona. I recently purchased an X-Pro1 with a couple of XF lenses. I am really liking the results, but more importantly, I am loving the Fuji experience. I am enjoying it so much, I added another X-Pro1 soon after. And my 18mm f2 is on its way.

I've been a Canon shooter for a number of years now. I still own 5DIII and a few L lenses. For how long, I don't know. I am shooting a wedding in three weeks, so my thinking is I will start selling the Canon gear slowly after that. I have pretty much moved away from doing paid work.

Good to be here. I am glad I found this forum, and look forward to learning from you all.

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
Welcome Prat!!! Glad you found this place too!

I'm very curious to hear your thoughts about going from a 5D3 to a XP1. Would you use the XP1 for a wedding as your only camera?

pniev

Student for life
May 13, 2013
Welcome, Prat!
Great to have you here.
Arizona is one of my favourite states.
Great choice of gear too. I am looking forward to seeing your photos.
BTW: Have you heard of Bert Stephani? He is a Belgium photographer and a Fuji ambassador. He shoots all his professional work with Fuji now, including weddings (which he does not do often).
http://bertstephani.com

Have fun here!

Peter

Mar 3, 2013
John Griggs
Welcome! My journey to mirrorless began with a move from DSLR's to micro four thirds, and ultimately to Fuji which I like much better.

Pixelvandal

Apr 10, 2013
Thanks bbw :) had a xe1 and 35mm. Loved it, and when a deal for the pro with the 18,35,60 came up... I had to have it!

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_218 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom